PE & sport funding
Crosscanonby St John's School allocates part of its delegated budget to insure all pupils receive a high quality curriculum and a range of learning experiences in PE and sport.
In 2018/2019 our school received £9596 to enhance provision in PE and sport.
What have we spent this money on?
- Further increased PE sports coaching for all classes.
- Key Stage 1 Multi -Skills After School Club.
- Participation in sports competitions and festivals.
- Active Breakfast Club
- Daily mile.
- Children have increased confidence, stamina and competence in fundamental movement skills. Children have increased confidence in participating in team games.
- Last academic year all pupils in Year 6 met the end of KS2 swimming requirement.
- Continuous Professional Development for staff including, dance, cricket, tennis and gymnastics.
- Curriculum map for whole school is complete.
- All children have access to after school clubs and the opportunity to attend outdoor and adventurous school residential visits.
- Increased participation in inter-school sports competitions and festivals.